What is Andersen Windows most maintenance free patio door?
Look no further…Andersen’s 200 Series Perma-Shield® gliding patio doors have one panel that glides horizontally and one stationary panel. They fit into tighter spaces than our hinged doors because their panels don’t interfere with your room or patio. Made of wood protected by vinyl on the exterior and interior, it’s a contemporary look at a value price. And it’s maintenance free!
- Perma-Shield exterior and interior never need painting and won’t peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Frame exterior is protected by a tough vinyl cover that resists dents, repels water and provides long-lasting protection
- Laminated veneer lumber panels provide excellent structural stability and longevity
- The sill is made of aluminum with a stainless steel capped roller track
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- A variety of Low-E glass options are available to control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 200 Series Perma-Shield® gliding patio doors have options that achieve ENERGY STAR® certifications in Denver, Colorado
- Six exterior color options
- Durable, low-maintenance vinyl interior matches the exterior color
- Extensive hardware selection
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass
BLINDS BETWEEN THE GLASS
Blinds Between the Glass are now available for select gliding patio door sizes and come standard with Low-E tempered glass.
White aluminum slat blinds come mounted between two panes of insulated glass in a dust-free environment. Blinds are magnetically controlled and can be tilted or raised and lowered using low profile controls. (Not available with all sizes or colors).
Call us today for more information! 303-794-3192