Woodwright® Double-Hung Window
Classic look with modern performance
400 Series Woodwright® double-hung windows have two operating sashes that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both. The sash tilt in for easy cleaning from the inside of your home. Made of wood protected by a Fibrex® composite exterior, it's our best-performing replacement double-hung window.
- Weather-resistant construction for greater
comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out
drafts, wind and water
- A variety of Low-E4® glass options are available to control
heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 400 Series Woodwright® double-hung windows have options that
achieve ENERGY STAR® version 6.0 certifications in all 50 states**
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield® exteriors never need painting and won’t peel,
blister, flake or corrode*
- Frame exterior is protected by a tough vinyl cover that resists
dents and repels water and provides long-lasting protection
- Sash members have a tough Fibrex® material exterior
- The sill is made with a solid wood core and are protected
from the elements with Fibrex® cladding
Andersen® 400 Series Woodwright® double-hung windows are
designed with old-world character and modern performance.
Exteriors use two different levels of protection. The frames are
vinyl clad, the sash and the sills are made of Fibrex® material.
On the inside you have a choice of natural pine, oak, maple
or low-maintenance white finish. Both sash tilt in for ease of
cleaning. For added style there are historically accurate grille
patterns, hardware and glass options.
- Seven exterior color options
- Natural pine, maple, oak or white interiors
- Extensive hardware selection
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass